Draft post-mortem

Sunday, April 25, 2010

So I didn't do all that great with my NFL Draft predictions, but I did manage to nail five of the top six...small victories.

I like what my beloved Vikings did, shoring up the secondary with CB Chris Cook (I had them taking a CB in my predictions) and I love the selection of Toby Gerhart from Stanford. As much as I love Adrian Peterson, I'm not in love with his Fumblitis, so it's good they drafted a running back with such sure hands.

Getting Everson Griffin in round four, a player I had off the board at 16 to Tennessee, was a huge (but pleasant) surprise. Chris DeGeare was a nice depth add at Offensive Tackle, and I dig the pick of Minnesota's Nathan Triplett in round five.

Joe Webb, Mickey Shuler and Ryan D'Imperio (who sounds like he should have been on The Sopranos instead of Rutgers' football team) rounded out the picks.

We'll see how the picks pan out, but for now, I give Minnesota's draft a solid B.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP