Have free time? Join the club!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome to Free Time Galore, ladies and gents! My name is Scott, and I'll be your humble guide through the world of all things Pop Culture...well, all things that interest me, that is.

So what exactly interests me? Sports, comic books, video games, movies, music and far too many tv shows.

What else can I say about me? I call the burbs of Toronto home, where I share a kickass apartment with my girlfriend and our cat. She's (the cat, not my girlfriend) nothing like Dex-Starr from the Red Lantern Corps...but not for lack of trying. My girlfriend, on the other hand, proudly rocks her Red Lantern shirt, so all hope isn't lost.

More about me and my likes to follow...it's almost Oscar time!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP